4. How old were you when you started playing video games? (Or Zelda specifically)
- I'm pretty sure I was in first or second grade, and I remember my oldest sister used to tell us we weren't allowed to play the "Gold Cartridge Game" is what we called it. She used to hide it in a cabinet in the back room in my grandmas house, and I would secretly play it.
5. What is your favorite Zelda moment?
- Weirdly enough, it's in Windwaker, and I believe it's when you restore power back to your master sword, it plays the throwback title music from A Link To The Past, and it was all remastered, and it gave me goosebumps and there was nostalgia and feels everywhere.
6. If you could own any weapon or item from any of the games, which one would it be?
-The Lens of Truth
7. Which dungeon would you say you enjoyed the most?
- There's so many, but in Twilight Princess, I really loved the Palace of Twilight.
8. Which dungeon would you say you enjoyed the least?
- I fucking hate every Forest Temple, yeah, they're easy, but they're annoying.
9. Who is your favorite character overall?
-I have many favorite characters, but, [and this is cliche and common] honestly, Link. I love how in A Link To The Past, when Link goes to the dark world he is transformed into a bunny, reflecting his true nature as a pacifist who is forced to go against who he is and save Zelda.
10. Which corner of the Triforce would you have?
-I think I would have the Triforce of Courage.
11. Which is your favorite Goddess (Din, Nayru, Farore)
12. What is your favorite Link design from all of the games?
-Majora's Mask/Twilight Princess. I like how dark the art is.
13. What is your favorite Zelda design from all of the games?
-Twilight Princess, she acts as a true princess, healing Midna. She's noble, but yes, the art style is my favorite.
14. What is your favorite Ganondorf/Ganon design from all of the games?
- Ocarina of Time, he's skinnier, more muscle tone, he looks way more intimidating. Where in the other games they make him very round.
15. If you could be any character which one would you be?
-Besides the fact that I don't think many could face as many hardships as Link [including myself,] I still would like to be Link. I just think he's so cool.
16. If you could cosplay any character, which one would you pick?
-Seeing as how I already own a Hylian Shield and Master Sword, well.. yeah.
17. Your favorite theme song from the series
-Gerudo Valley on the remastered 25th anniversary CD oh my word. But the whole Hyrule Symphony CD is outstanding. Koji Kondo really is a genius and only expanded my love for Orchestrated music.
18. Your favorite Ocarina song to play
-Bolero Of Fire
19. Your favorite enemy to fight?
20. The enemy that throws you into a fit of rage when you have fight them?
-When I fall victim to Like-likes.
21. What would you say is the main cause of death for you when you’re playing?
-Just being a cocky motherfucker
22. What do you prefer to keep in your bottles?
- Milk, fairies if I find them, cause why not.
23. What hopes do you have for “Zelda U”?
- Darker art style, I WANT IT TO BE CHALLENGING. Skyward Sword held my hand and it was lame. Fantastic game, but easy.
24. What is your favorite mini game?
-Bombchu bowling bro, is this really a question.
25. What is your favorite & least favorite sidequest?
-Getting the Couple's Mask in Majora's Mask was my favorite, and I know my least favorite isn't a side quest but fuck finding the Triforce shards in Windwaker.
26. What is a sidequest that you’ve never been able to complete?
-None dude, nobody likes a quitter. Don't be a Judy about it, just keep trying.
27. What would you say is your most challenging in-game moment?
- Honestly I don't know. Everything about Zelda II?
28. Your ultimate LOZ OTP?
- In Twilight Princess, Midna and Link.
29. Your ultimate LOZ NOTP?
- Malon and Link. What the fuck.
30. Who was your favorite sidekick and how did you see their relationship with Link?
- Tatl cause she hates you and makes fun of you at first, then ends up liking you and helping you, and at the end it's actually really sad when she leaves and tells you she had fun.
31. Who was your least favorite sidekick and how did you see their relationship with Link?
- I like the King of Red Dragons, but he's my least favorite because he's a fucking boat and just goons around on the shoreline.
32. Have you ever cried while playing a Zelda game?
- No but I genuinely grasp and feel that I've learned life lessons [sounds dumb, no shame] from the Zelda Franchise, the stories are always gripping, and the tales of friendship, and there's just so much beauty in some of it and some of it really pulls on the heartstrings.
33. If you could own any mask from Majora’s Mask, which would you own and why?
- I'm not going to try and be special and think of some obscure mask because lets be real guys Majora's Mask is fucking rad. I would want that one. If I picked something else, I honestly think the Deku Mask is very cool looking as well.
34. What race do you think you would be if you lived in the Zelda world?
- Human and possibly a Hylian. Maybe a Kokiri. I don't know.
35. What’s a headcanon that you can’t let go of?
- Link becoming a Stalfos after Majora's Mask [basically confirmed by the name "Hero's Shade" and in Hyrule Historia even though they say "Some believe" in the book, but come on it's true.]
36. What is your favorite place in the Zelda games?
- Zora's Domain OOT, Kakariko Village [any game], I like the happy upbeat places, or wherever I like the music.
37. How many Zelda games have you played?
- I have beaten every single one minus all the ones for the regular DS.
38. How many Zelda games do you own?
- Above question
39. Your headcanons about the Zelda/Ganondorf/Link reincarnations?
- I don't really have any, they're just generations a part, and Ganon is basically the same Ganon everytime who basically lives forever.
40. Is there anything in the games that you wish were different?
- I wish SS was more challenging, and actually keep making traditional Zelda games, with temples and the way they normally do it. I'm worried they are going to change them to keep up with how they make games now with all the motion stuff. I prefer just playing Zelda via normal controller. I like new story lines, but the basic temple/sidequest/temple shindig is all I need.
41. What character did you dislike the most and why?
- Tingle is annoying.
42. Your favorite in-game quote?
-"Link checked the chest. Wow! This is a nice chest!" - Link's Awakening.
43. What do you think the red, green, and blue potions would taste like?
-For some reason I imagine them being absolutely horrible, and being a thick and pasty.
44. What is your favorite title screen?
-Windwaker. The music, and how epic it is.
45. Do you have any Zelda tattoos?
- I'm actually planning my entire right arm to be Zelda themed, but low key. No Triforces, no Master Sword, I want it to be pretty under the radar. Because I love Zelda so much, but I see some pretty horrible tattoos about it.
46. Would you drop everything and go live in Hyrule if you could?
47. If you could have any instrument from the games which one would you have?
- The fucking gnarly fish bone guitar that you acquire as Zora Link.
48. Which character would you team up with or rely on in a life threatening situation?
- Gorons hellllooooooo
49. What art style has been your favorite or you would like to see in future games?
Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask.
50. How has LOZ made a difference in your life or the way you see video games?
Yes it has. Like I said earlier, it sounds dumb, and no shame, but I learned a lot of life lessons through Zelda. About friendship and being noble. Doing what you need to. Taking your time and thinking about things. Even the puzzles are good for your mind. Honestly, I could get way more in depth and go on-and-on, but there were so many questions and I'm so done.
I'm Jo and I'm from Michigan.
America's High Five!
Cars, Music, Peach tea, Being ridiculous, Spontaneousness, Making people smile, Laughing, Friends, Soft Voices, Being Gentle,Love, Quiet, Campfires, Stars, The disposing of Zombies, Zodiacs, Being a Taurus, Playing Guitar, Arnold Palmers, Andy Capp Hot Fries, Mike and Ike, Obscenity, Art, Piano, Playing flute/Piccolo, Mohawks, Top-hats, Flannel Shirts, Nintendo [Zelda], Having a vast musical taste, Mudding, Lifted Trucks, Heart-to-hearts, Walking around at night, Helping people out, Listening to others, SUBWAY, things that could be described with the word 'bonkers', Being Independent and reliability.